Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best SMS or Messages of Womens Day

We are cute duaghters, we are sweet sisters, we are lovely lovers, we are darling wives, we are adorable mothers, we are source of strength, we are WOMEN! Happy Women's Day!

"WOMEN hav strengths dat amazes man.. she can handle trouble & carry heavy burdens.. she holds hapines, luv & opinions..she smyls wen filing lyk screaming.."

The willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support, the heart to care & just to be there....that is the beauty of a lady! Happy Women's Day!

I am happy to have U in my life, thanks for everything that U have done for me. UR Best, love U

The Little things that you do matter so much to me!Thanks.Happy Womens Day!

Its 8th of March..its Women's day..Wish its filled with Joy!! Happy Women's Day!

U r everything a girl shld be like!Heres wishng u a womens day thats just like U

Feel special, unique, on top of the world..its ur day!! Happy Womens Day my girl

Just wanted to thank U frm d bottom of my heart 4 all tht u do!Happy Womens Day!

On women's day what can i wish for, but the very best for u!Happy Women's Day!

U can gt her love in al forms-mother,sister,granny,frnd,wife,so respect d Woman!

Like d flower who holds its dew,U hold me when i need u!Thanx-Happy Womens Day!

Like d flower who holds its dew,U hold me when i need u!Thanx-Happy Womens Day!

No matter frm which angle I luk @ u, u appear 2 b an ANGEL.Happy Womens Day!

Evn wn d whole world is workng thr r a few who spnd time like u!Happy Womens Day

Ur caring ways make me bloom wth smiles & makes my world a happier place!Thanks

D patience 2 listen,d strength 2 support,care is jst in a woman.Happy Womens Day

Across the miles...
comes this wish
from me to say...
You are Special!
Happy Women's Day!

womens day wishes to a friend
What is Real but Invisible?
-ur Care
what is true but unfair?
-ur Absence
What is sweet but Naughty?
-ur Smile
what is Precious but Priceless?
-Our Friendship-

This Womens Day resolve to…
Get your choices right!
In a nutshell…
have a fun-filled and
enjoyable Womens Day!

Hi Friend!
Can’t believe how time flies with you!
Happy Women’s Day to be my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this article, please share with your friends and/or comment or suggest us on the box below. Thank you