Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Very Good Morning SMS, Messages, Quotations

We have very nice and decent good morning sms messages & good morning quote sms collection here. Pick a message you like most and text it to your friends for greeting / wishing them to have a beautiful good morning & the whole day.


Good Morning, SMS, Messages


“You have no idea how good
it feels to wake up every
morning knowing you are
mine and i am yours”
Have a great day ahead !


God’s blessings come as a surprise
but, how much you receive
depends on
how much your heart believes !
May you be blessed beyond you expectations
Good morning … :) 


Flowerful morning
Colorful noon
Joyful evening
&
Peaceful night !!
Be happy
It going to be
A fantastic day 4 u


A prayer can go where I cannot go.
Through Prayers i can be with you
without being There.
I may be miles away
but my prayers
Will always be with You…

Good morning
Every new day
Is a new chapter of life
Bringing new topics
New moments 4 life
I wish 2day all the good
Moments approach
Why to make your day joyful
& have a gud morning....


Each morning we will
watch the sunrise,
While we are wrapped
in each other’s arms,
Good Morning


God will not give u a burden u can’t handle.
So, if u find urself in a mess that’s impossible to resolve,
Take it as a compliment-god thinks u can do it!
Good morning


Above the dark horizon soon
new light rays wil appear.
They signify to all the world
a fresh new day is here
Good Morning:


A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing,
Either Cloudy or Sunny.
It stands for Hope,
giving us another start of what we call Life.
Have a Good Morning & Day


A Bird That
You Set Free
May Be Caught Again,

But
A Word That
Escapes Your Lips
Will Not Return …
So Think Before You Leap
Good MorninG........



GOD Understands Our Prayers
Even When
V Can’t Find d Words To Say ‘em
Good Morning.....


Good morning sweetheart
How are u today
Are u thinking of me
Are u coming my way


My wishes are silent but true,
Everywhere they will follow you.. 
Luck is yours, wishes are mine..
I wish your present and future always shine..
.Good morning

(G)od
(O)ffers us
(O)utstanding
(D)evotion to
(M)ake us
(O)bedient &
(R)eady for
(N)ew day to
(I)nitiate
(N)ew aim for the
(G)lory of life
"GOOD MORNING" 


I can appreciate
coffee without cream,
nights without lights,
meals without rice,
burger without cheese,
but never a day
without greeting U.
GOOD MORNING!  



open ur eyes so the sun can rise-
flowerz can blossom & birds can sing.
bcoz dey ol r waiting to see ur beautiful smile....
good morning

WELCOME NEW MORNING 
WITH A SMILE ON YOUR
HEART& GOOD THOUGHTS IN YOUR MIEND

AND U WILL HAVE AWONDERFUL DAY 
*GUD MORNING*

Morning is fresh
morning is beautiful
morning is calm
morning is quiet
but morning is not complete
without wishing you Good Morning !!
  

The SUN & ME Waiting to
see your beautyful SMILE. 
So, Get up fast, BRUSH ur teeth &
Then say E....HI.......HI....
I know u r thinking where r the SUN&RAM's.
We r on the way Dear just waiting 4me &sun.
****GOOD MORNING****


24 sweet hrs make 1 sweet day, 
7 sweet day make 1 sweet week, 
4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month 
but sweet person like u makes a whole life
sweet.sweet morning

TIME IS LIKE A RIVER,
M U CAN'T TOUCH THE SAME WATER 
TWICE WHICH HAS PASSED WILL 
NEVER PASS AGAIN ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF UR LIFE.
GOOD MORNING
 

Birds r Chillaying,
Murgha is Kurkuraying.
Chand is Doobing,
Sun is Nikling,
Flowers r Khushboo Maring,
Peacock is Naching.
All Kahing U
"GOOD MORNING"
 

Good Morning !
8tips to be happy:
1-Never be late
2-Dont cheat
3-Live simple
4-Except little
5-Work more
6-Alwayss smile
7-Have faith in God
Never lose hope !


?
??
???
????
?????
??????
???????
????????
?????????
??????????
???????????
????????????
SMS mein kya rakha hai
'BHAAVNAO KO SAMJHO'
GUD MORNING kahena tha
 

Luv,peace , 
caring came here in the morning 
asking 4 a permanent place to live ,
then i gave them ur address hope they'll arrive safely on ur heart. 
Gud-morning..... 

Smile : Valuue 2ur face
Love :Value 2ur heart
Respect:Value 2ur Behaviour
Study:Value 2ur Future
Friendship:Value 2ur life
Good Morning.........

The mist turns to light,
Morning takes over the night.
Another beautiful day dawning,
it's time to wish you a
very Good Morning

New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement + Ur Dedication +Commitment=Success...
Just do it and win it Good Morning....

I may be far 4 a min,
4 a hr, 4 a day,
4 a month, but I'l always b there 4 u.
I may not be able to always say good morning,
good evening, good night, but,
I'll never say Gud Bye.

Treat everyone with politeness,
Even those who are rude to U.....
Not b coz they are not nice,
But bcoz u are nice....!!!
**Good morning**

Happy moments Don t forget me;
 Difficult moments-Trust me;
Quiet moments-Call me;
Painful moments Tell me;
Every moment-Bless me;
....Good Morning.....

A day may start or end without a message from me,
 but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of u...
GOOD Morning!

No Toothbrush
No Tea
No Breakfast
No Ssnnan
No God's Pooja
No
No
No
No
No
No
Sabse Pehle
Apun Ka SMS
Good Morning

Daton ko barabar ghis dalne ka moti ke mafik chamka dalne ka hath me cutting chay leke sab friend log ko bol dal "subah ho gayi mamu" Bole to gudwali morning

With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

Receive my simple gift of Good Morning wrapped with sincerity, Tied with care & sealed with a prayer to keep U safe whole Day!
Good Morning...

See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night
I told them to wish U GooD Morning.


Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...
Good Morning!

All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration
to get going,a little smile to brighten up & AMS from someone
who cares to color ur day...
GooD MoRNING.....Hav a Nice Day.

New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today,b'coz each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness.....
Good Morning...

5 Steps to every LOVELY MORNING this year. Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide, Feel ur heart beat & say. Here I AM OH LORD, Embrace ME & be my STRENGTH TODAY!!!

Ummido ki shama dil me mat jalana,
is jahan se alag duniya mat basana,
aaj mood me tha to sms kar diya,
per roj intejar me palke mat bichana...
Good Morning....

Hi Good Morning...!!!
Uth gaye ho na?
Arz hai,Chai ke pyale se uthte dhue mein teri tasvir nazar aati hai,Inhi khyalon mein kho kar aksar meri chai thandi ho jaati hai..

Simple music can make u sing,A simple hug can make u feel better,Simple things can make u happy.Hope my simple Hi...!!!will make u smile ...Good Morning....

Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve,Not what you desire.Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.... Good Morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this article, please share with your friends and/or comment or suggest us on the box below. Thank you