Friday, March 5, 2010

Very Good Morning SMS, Messages, Quotations





Good Morning Quotes & Quotations
   
“What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good on this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”

“If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers.

“It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps him young.”

“Good morning is a contradiction of terms”

“People don't want to see me having sex... I'm the queen of the 'kiss, foreplay, dissolve.' And then the 'Whoo! Good morning, tiger.'”

“Good morning to the day: and next, my gold! - / Open the shrine that I may see my saint.”

“I come to the office each morning and stay for long hours doing what has to be done to the best of my ability. And when you've done the best you can, you can't do any better.”

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

“May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.”

“You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face, And show the world all the love in your heart, Then people gonna treat you better, You're gonna find, yes you will, That you're beautiful as you feel”

“My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.”

“It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.”

“The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"”

“Landlord of a bordello! The company's good and the mornings are quiet, which is the best time to write.”

“Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.”

To get what you want; stop doing what isn’t working. Have a good day!!!

You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning. Get up now and turn your dream into reality. Good Morning!!

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. Good morning and make a goal in your life!!!

There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning. Wish you all three, Good Morning!!!

The brain is wider than the sky. Get up now, think big and fly high. Good Morning!

Your world is as big as you make it. get up from your bed now and make your wolrd big, Good Morning!

ts time for your bed to sleep so get up and give it a chance to take restJ
Good Morning!!

To get what you want; stop doing what isn’t working. Have a good day!!

You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning. Get up now and turn your dream into reality. Good Morning!!

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. Good morning and make a goal in your life!!

There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning. Wish you all three, Good Morning!!!

The brain is wider than the sky. Get up now, think big and fly high. Good Morning!

May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love

I try to Beeee the best friend i can beeeee, so here u go, some Good morning flowers right to you from meeeeeee.

Night has ended for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay. 

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! Good Morning my friend.

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day! 

Hello, wake up, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my bestest friend.
what a lovely way to start my day.

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & miss you. Gd morning.

when i woke up early morning birds were singing i asked them i m missing a sweet voice in u a bird replied: u still havn't said good morning to taht sweet Angel....so GooD MorninG sweet heart.

Todays Thought: Try hard to get what u like (or) you will be forced to like what u get… Keep smiling always it increases ur face value… Good Morning and Have a terrific day…

As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise ...may GOD open the window of heaven to shower U lots of blessings...Good Morning...

With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today,b'coz each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness.....
Good Morning..

The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...

Your soul came back from dreamland re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning

"When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day."

"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream."

"You have found true love the day you realize that you want to wake up beside your boyfriend/girlfriend, every morning, even though you have your differences."

"I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day before."

"You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours."

"I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there."
Michelle Pfiefer in the movie, "Up Close and Personal

"Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way."

"Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for."

"Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves."

"You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night."

"Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope ... giving us another start of what we call Life."

. "A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up.'"

"Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off for the first time in the morning, the thoughts of your loved one makes it impossible to fall back asleep."

"As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault."

"When I wake up in the morning, I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us."

"When I wake up, turn over, and see you lying next me, I can't help but smile; it will be a good day simply because I started it with you."

"Even in a total eclipse of the sun, you brighten my life."

   Happiness is beneficial for the body but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind. 

   Next to a circus there ain't nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. 

I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.

I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up
 
Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.

Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.

I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.

When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, "Did you sleep good?" I said "No, I made a few mistakes."

There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.

The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"     

The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs
 
In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.
 
My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me

I have a great deal of company in the house, especially in the morning when nobody calls.
 
"The light which puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star."                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this article, please share with your friends and/or comment or suggest us on the box below. Thank you